The NIPC Series ‘New Approaches to the Management of Residual Risk – An Era Beyond Statins’, was held on 17th May 2023. An expert panel came together to discuss a wide range of topics from advances in pharmacological management to lifestyle approaches that can all be used in the treatment of residual risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
In this NIPC Series webinar our expert panel shared their insights on the progress of currently available therapies along with the best-available evidence in pharmacological and lifestyle approaches.
The panel discussions had a strong practical focus on how to apply managing residual risk across hospital, general practice and community settings.
NIPC would like to thank all of the speakers and sponsors for making this informative and engaging series possible.
- Prof Derek Connolly, Consultant Cardiologist, Birmingham City & Sandwell Hospitals
- Dr Jennifer Jones, Director of Training and Education, NIPC
- Noeleen Fallon, Specialist Nurse in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Tallaght University Hospital
- Dr Niamh Moran, GP, Irish Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Chair: Dr Susan Connolly, Consultant Cardiologist, Integrated Care, University Hospitals Galway and CHO2
To view a recording of this webinar, you must login or register HERE. Once logged in visit the ‘Library’ section where you can watch this and other webinars.