Cardiology Webinar Series
Join leading cardiology experts for the first edition of the NIPC Cardiology Webinar Series. This webinar will explore current issues in general cardiology, heart failure, valve disease & COVID- 19 and offers a great opportunity for participants to develop and progress their skills in managing heart failure, valvular heart disease and other general cardiology issues in their practice. CPD approval pending.
Demystifying the ECG
This course addresses the needs of primary care nurses and doctors, hospital-based nurses, private and public, paramedics and other allied health professionals who encounter ECG monitoring and traces. It aims to be as interactive as possible, with participants encouraged to bring along ECGs for discussion. The course assumes no knowledge of ECG and is an excellent foundation course in ECG and rhythm recognition.
Course content includes:
- Ventricular arrhythmias such as ventricular tachycardiac
- Atrial arrhythmias such as atrial fibrilation
- Ischaemia and acute myocardial infarction
This is a blended workshop which comprises of a half day of online learning and a half day of real-time workshop sessions. Participants will have the option to partake in these workshop sessions either virtually or face-to-face.
NIPC AllianceMembers Rate
Standard RateNon Members
Terms & Conditions
Please see our terms & conditions for short course and conference bookings below:
- Full pre-payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days in advance of the course date will incur a 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations thereafter or non-attendance is non-refundable and non-transferable