National Diabetes Integrated Care Conference
NIPC is delighted to partner with HSE West Diabetes Services who have joined forces with the Diabetes in General Practice Group, Cork to present the Inaugural Virtual National Diabetes Integrated Care Conference on Saturday October 31st. The programme committee is jointly chaired by Prof Sean Dinneen, National Clinical Lead, Diabetes Clinical Care Programme and Dr Diarmuid Quinlan, National ICGP Lead on the National Diabetes Clinical Care Programme Working Group.
Our virtual conference platform is simple and easy to use. Like in a traditional face-to-face conference, you can watch live sessions, network with other attendees and visit virtual exhibitor booths. Find out more below:
View a jam-packed programme of live virtual sessions, visionary keynotes and interactive workshops from the comfort of your own home. Ask questions live, take part in polls and build your own agenda tailored to your interests.
Make new connections and connect with old friends. On the platform you can network with conference delegates and speakers, organise virtual meet-ups, send private messages and join discussions on various topics.
Check out our virtual exhibition area. Visit our sponsors at their virtual expo booths and discover their latest products and updates. View sponsors videos, request information, download brochures and even set up a virtual meeting.
7th National Prevention Conference
Join leading global experts in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention for The Inaugural Virtual National Prevention Conference on Friday November 20th and get the latest insights into the future of Prevention and Cardiovascular Health.
- Showcase of global innovations and technologies in cardiovascular care.
- Choice of interactive workshops.
- Special collaborative sessions with ESC Association of Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (ACNAP), International Council of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (ICCPR), Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association (ACRA), British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (BACPR), Preventive Cardiovascular Nursing Association (PCNA).
Terms & Conditions
Please see our terms & conditions for short course and conference bookings below:
- Full pre-payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days in advance of the course date will incur a 25% administration charge.
- Cancellations thereafter or non-attendance is non-refundable and non-transferable