NIPC are delighted to unveil the National Prevention Conference Agenda 2020. With a jam-packed programme of both live stream and on-demand sessions delivered by over 30 experts from across the globe, I think you’ll agree it’s our best conference line-up yet…
AND IT’S FREE TO REGISTER!
- Showcase of global innovations and technologies in cardiovascular care
- Choice of interactive workshops
- Special collaborative sessions with ESC Association of Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions (ACNAP), International Council of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (ICCPR), Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association (ACRA), British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (BACPR), Preventive Cardiovascular Nursing Association (PCNA)
Virtual Showcase of Global Innovations and Technologies in Cardiovascular Care
Check out the showcase from forward-thinking leaders in the Cardiovascular space, as they share the latest innovations and technologies such as: Telecheck AF, virtual reality headsets to deliver education in chronic disease management, gaming in cardiac rehabilitation, remote intensive lifestyle interventions in severe obesity, avatar approaches in self-management of Heart Failure and, Hypertension Screening and Management at a Distance.
Interactive workshops to Advance Cardiovascular Care
Choose from 4 interactive workshops, sharing the latest best practices and key take-home learnings:
- Interactive Application of the New ESC Guidelines on Atrial Fibrillation
- Medicines Optimisation and Adherence in Cardiovascular Care
- What is the Best Dietary approach in the Management of Diabetes?
- Top Tips in Developing your Behaviour Change Skills
Call for Abstracts
Conference abstracts are invited for submission no later than Friday, 16th October 2020. We welcome all abstracts giving details of clinical practice, projects, and research within cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation. The best abstracts will be invited to submit their e-poster, accompanied by a 3-minute video presenting their work, which will be featured in the poster area on the virtual conference platform. There will be an award for the Best Poster presented at the close of the Conference.