2023 NIPC Fellowship Scheme
Call for Applications
Please register as an applicant for the NIPC Fellowship Scheme and login using your username and secure password.
- Follow the steps in the NIPC Fellowship application process below, click the Next button to progress.
- You will be required to nominate a reference from a member of the Fellowship committee or a Fellow from the Class of 2020/2021/2022. Please note this excludes the Committee Chair, Associate Fellows and Honorary Fellows.
- Applications can be saved and submitted at a later date.
- Each application will be reviewed by the NIPC Fellowship Committee.
- Application deadline is 31st August 2023.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 28th October 2023.
- Fellowship application fee: €50. Successful applicants will receive certificate and lapel pin by mail.
- The names of new Fellows and Associate Fellows will be displayed at the NIPC Conference in November 2023 and will also be posted on the NIPC website.
- The NIPC Fellowship programme is based on a transparent points-based assessment of applicants’ suitability. However, the Fellowship Committee reserves the right to withhold an award of Fellowship to any applicant whose actions may compromise the good name of the NIPC and the integrity of the Fellowship programme. The decision of the Fellowship Committee will be final in all matters relating to the Fellowship programme.
- The NIPC wishes to uphold its good name and to promote the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based prevention guidelines in clinical practice. Successful applicants will be offered Associate or Full Fellowship of the NIPC and will receive their scroll and lapel pin upon signing the following formal electronic declaration:”I, (INSERT NAME), agree to avoid any action which would compromise the good name of the NIPC or the integrity of the NIPC Fellowship programme. Furthermore, I pledge to apply the best available current scientific evidence (eg, ESC Guidelines for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, 2021) in the management of patients with cardiovascular disease and/or its risk factors, and to apply this evidence in my teaching, public outreach and advocacy activities. I understand that failure to do so may bring the NIPC into disrepute and may result in the withdrawal of my Fellowship award and permanent erasure of my name as an awardee from the NIPC website.”
- Please send all questions or enquiries to: email@example.com