2021 NIPC Fellowship Scheme
Call for Applications
Application Deadline: 31st August 2021
Please register as an applicant for the NIPC Fellowship Scheme and login using your username and secure password.
- Follow the steps in the NIPC Fellowship application process below, click the Next button to progress.
- Where evidence such as a letter of recommendation is required (*), please attach the requisite documents as PDF files when prompted to do so. You will be required to request a letter of recommendation from a member of the Fellowship committee or a Fellow from the Class of 2020. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate from which Fellow you would like to request a letter of recommendation.
- Applications can be saved and submitted at a later date.
- Each application will be reviewed by the NIPC Fellowship Committee.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 29th October 2021.
- Fellowship application fee: €50. Successful applicants will receive certificate and lapel pin by mail.
- The names of new Fellows and Associate Fellows will be displayed at the NIPC Conference in November 2021 and will also be posted on the NIPC website.
- Please send all questions or enquiries to: email@example.com