19th – 20th November 2021
Join leading global experts in cardiovascular disease prevention for the 8th National Prevention Conference on Friday 19th November (afternoon) and Saturday 20th November (morning) and get the latest insights into the future of Prevention and Cardiovascular Health.
A jam-packed agenda is planned with visionary keynotes, cutting edge research, on-demand sessions and more. Check out the programme highlights below and don’t forget to register to access the live conference and all the recorded sessions following the event too.
Registration is FREE. CPD Approval pending. Full agenda will be announced soon.
Conference Highlights Include…
- New 2021 European CVD Prevention and Heart Failure Guidelines
- Chronic Diseases in Ireland – Where Are We and What Does the Future Look Like?
- What’s Cutting Edge in Cardiometabolic Health?
Health Behaviour Change in the Management of Long-Term Conditions
- Cholesterol – Is Lower Really Better?
- Diet, Weight Loss, Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour – What’s New. What’s True?
- Depression and its Association with Cardiometabolic Syndromes: Mechanistic and Clinical Implications
- Genetic Testing, Imaging, New Biomarkers in CVD Prevention – Key Considerations
Call For Abstracts
National Prevention Conference abstracts are invited for submission no later than Friday 24th September 2021. We welcome all abstracts giving details of clinical practice, projects, and research within cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation.
The best abstracts will be invited to submit their e-poster, accompanied by a 3-minute video presenting their work, which will be featured in the poster area on the virtual conference platform. There will be an award for the Best Poster presented at the close of the Conference.
Statement of Support
NIPC is committed to providing continued medical education opportunities for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) in Ireland and abroad. To this end, this conference has been sponsored to enable us to deliver the event free of charge to HCPs. All sponsorship is received in a transparent and fair manner, and does not influence the agenda or the educational content of our events.
National Prevention Conference Registration 2021
"*" indicates required fields
- After clicking Submit, please wait until you see a confirmation message